The Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers (AMPTP) has revised its procedures for seeking a consultation to be included in an O-1 or O-2 visa petition. Beginning March 17, 2014 a deal memo or contract with specific items must be included with all requests for a consultation. The deal memo or contract between the employer and O visa petition beneficiary must include:
- The name of beneficiary with any a.k.a. or p.k.a.;
- The proposed position or job title;
- Dates the beneficiary will be required in the United States;
- Project or list of projects the beneficiary will be working on;
- Genre of project(s) -- All work must state motion picture, television, web-based series/program, commercials or music videos;
- The Fee/salary for the Beneficiary's work
- Principle U.S. location where the beneficiary will be working; and
- All necessary signatures.
If items 3, 4, 5, or 7 are not listed in the contract or deal memo, they must be submitted in a spearate itinerary. The guidelines are available here.