National Interest Waivers: USCIS Announces New Standards

Posted on January 13, 2017 by Nadine Chen


If you are interested in filing for residence but do not have an employer to petition for you, one possible alternative is filing a self-petition based on your work experience and achievements. Generally, there are two ways to self-petition for residence:

  • The EB-11 Extraordinary Ability Petition
  • The EB-2 National Interest Waiver (NIW) Petition

Subscribe to the Immigration Blog:

Recent News